Whitecap Mountains January 19-22,2024
Drive up Trip/Carpool
Experience the Beauty of Whitecap Resort
SKI, SNOWBOARD, & EXPLORE AT WHITECAP MOUNTAINS RESORT
- 3 Superior Powdered Mountains
- 400 Acres of Beauty
- 200 Inches of Snow Season Basis
- Most Diverse Terrain in the Midwest
With an average of 200 inches of snow per season, the most diverse terrain in the Midwest, and comfortable recreation and lodging, Whitecap Mountains Resort offers the destination resort experience you’re looking for at a lower cost! Discover three mountains with 43 trails for every ability, spread over a vast 400 acres within the ancient Penokee Mountains. Experience an abundance of lake effect snow, meticulously groomed trails, and naturally, beautiful glade skiing runs. Whether you’re on the mountain or off the resort, you’ll find fun-filled activities along with incredibly helpful staff that will make your trip here unforgettable
Accommodations at Ski in Ski out Whitecap Mountain Condo:
Mountain Meadows #4
Don't forget to stop at the famous Wine Hut for a beverage and an atmosphere you'll only fine in the Northwoods!
Trip fee includes 3 nights lodging, human slalom event, group get together (planned by the trip leader,) hot tub party, and unlimited fun skiing with fellow Sitzmarkers. Transposition and lift tickets purchased on your own.
Condo package price:
3 nights lodging per person $225.00 check or credit
Check in 4pm Friday January 19th, check out 11 Monday January 21st. (Possible late check out depending on demand).
On site hot tub, pool, and bar, restaurant- open 11am-9pm daily.
Friday night arrival fish fry or other entrées available on your own at lodge restaurant.
Saturday /Sunday/Monday group breakfast in condo (TBD) or on your own.
Saturday / Sunday/Monday lunch in condo or on your own
Saturday night dinner group potluck (TBD)
Lift ticket options: Book on your own, or pay at window .They are included in the Wisconsin Passport & Indy Pass
Weekend Daily rate:
- Age 18-64: $80.00 per day online (must be booked 48 hours in advance) window rate: $85.00
- Age 65-79: $70 per day online (must be booked online 48 hours in advance) window rate: $75.00
- 3 day lift ticket discount rate $72.00 per day (must be booked online 48 hours in advance, limited numbers available).
- All first responders, veteran and active duty military personnel of the United States Armed Services receive 25% off daily lift ticket price. ONLY VALID ON A REGULAR PRICED TICKET. NO OTHER DISCOUNTS. Must have valid ID. Purchase at window only
Trip Leaders: Mary Beth Checkai, Mary Beth Wild
Sign up on the Sitzmark Website
Registration Deadline: January 4, 2024
Payment can be made online or send check to:
Sitzmark Ski Club
c/o Mary Beth Wild
6342 Cedar Street
Wauwatosa, WI 53213
Questions: Ph: 414-531-0930