Join us and experience the essence of the American West in
Ski Town USA!
March 1, 2014 (Saturday) – March 8, 2014 (Saturday)
Cost: $1,279 and Bags Fly Free!!
$400.00 due at sign-up
$400.00 due November 15, 2013
Final payment due January 3, 2014
(Final payment and trip deadline January 3, 2014)
*Pricing for land only and no lifts also available (see online sign up on the Sitzmark website up for details). Price is subject to fuel surcharges. Insurance is available and recommended.
Trip Leader: Joyce and Steve Katona
o Mar 1 MKE/DEN Flt 1347 6:35am/8:15am
o Mar 8 DEN/MKE Flt 1393 5:25pm/8:35pm
- Round trip air from Milwaukee to Denver on Southwest Airlines
- Round trip ground transportation from Denver to Steamboat
- 7 nights lodging at Phoenix Condominiums (4 bedroom, four bath)
- 100 yards to gondola and walking distance to base area shops, restaurants and more
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, balcony, gas fireplace, in –unit washer and dryer and free internet access
- Outdoor heated pool, two hot tubs, sauna, exercise facility, club house with large flat screen TV and comfy seating and business center with complimentary internet access
- Shuttle to downtown Steamboat
- 5 of 6 Day Lift Ticket
- Welcome reception
- Group parties and activities
- Many other winter activities including Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, tubing, snowmobiling, hot air balloon rides, sleigh rides, hot springs, horseback riding and beautiful spa facilities.
Steamboat is a premier ski and snowboard destination offering genuine western hospitality in a fun and friendly environment located in the Colorado Rockies.
Downtown Steamboat Springs is the heart of an authentic northwestern Colorado community where ranchers, skiers and artists all sit at the same table, a true western town with shops and restaurants, art galleries and spas, museums and public spaces. An Olympic-sized indoor skating rink and alpine slide are within walking distance of downtown.
Steamboat is actually a complete mountain range: Mount Werner, Sunshine Peak, Storm Peak, Thunderhead Peak, Pioneer Ridge and Christie Peak of permitted terrain offer a diversity of trails for all levels of ability. Gladed areas of Pioneer Ridge, Sunshine and Storm Peak are Steamboat's particular claim to fame, with legendary Champagne Powder® snow in the trees for the most avid powder hounds. With total skiable area of 2,965 acres, 165 designated trails and 16 lifts, Steamboat has something for everyone from beginner to advanced. Steamboat has a trail classification of 14%/42%/44% (beginner/intermediate/advanced).
TravelGuard Insurance Link..pdf
Pay online or make check or money order payable to: Sitzmark Ski Club of Milwaukee, Inc. Send to arrive before due dates listed above to: Nancy Woltzen, 3145 S. New York Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207