PARK CITY, CANYONS & DEER VALLEY RESORTS in UTAH
Three world class ski destinations, luxury ski in/ski out accommodations, the fabulous dining, nightlife and shopping of downtown Park City and home to the Greatest Snow on Earth®!
March 2, 2013 (Saturday) – March 9, 2013 (Saturday)
Sign-up Deadline is 11/29/12
$300 due at sign-up
$700 due October 15, 2012
$573 due January 15, 2013
(Final payment deadline January 15, 2013)
*Price is subject to fuel surcharges. Insurance is available and recommended (see pdf below for information and a link to sign up for insurance online).
Trip Leader: TBD
- Round trip air from Milwaukee to Salt Lake City on Southwest Airlines:
- 3/2/13: MKE/PHX/SLC #1946 8:25A - 1:45P (one stop, no plane change).
- 3/9/13: SLC/LAS/MKE #2832 7:40A - 2:05P (one stop, no plane change).
- No baggage fees! Two bags fly free each way!
- Round trip bus transportation from Salt Lake City to park City (45 minutes).
- Snow Flower Condominiums are located at the base of the Park City mountain resort, near the Eagle and Three Kings lifts. Deluxe amenities include: full kitchen, fireplace, gorgeous outdoor hot tubs and pool, ski lockers, on-site laundry facilities, internet access, elevator and gym/fitness center. Located on the free shuttle route, providing easy access to all that downtown Park City has to offer.
- 5 days of lift tickets (3 days at Park City, 1 day at Canyons and 1 day at Deer Valley).
- Convenient shuttle transportation from condos to Canyons, Deer Valley and downtown Main Street.
- Welcome reception, pizza/wine/beer party and hot tub parties with mudslides.
- Don’t ski? There are many other winter activities including cross country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, sleigh rides, ice skating, snow tubing, hot air ballooning, historic tours, museums, galleries and beautiful spa facilities.
Park City is a place that fulfills every dream on your wish list and more. Consistently ranked among the top ski resorts in North America, Park City offers easy access, diverse terrain, immaculately groomed runs, fresh powder and a top-notch ski school. Park City has 3,300 skiable acres, 114 designated trails and 16 lifts with a trail classification of 17%/52%/31% (easier/more difficult/most difficult).
Canyons is the largest single ski and snowboard resort in Utah and one of the five largest in the U.S., boasting 3,700 skiable acres, with 125 runs and 19 lifts. The property offers a wide range of terrain and snow conditions for any level of skier but is best known for its high percentage of advanced runs. Take your pick: Long and gentle. Big and bowled. Steep and steeper. Aspen and pine. Canyons has a trail classification of 10%/244/46% (beginner/intermediate/expert).
Deer Valley's six mountains offer abundant terrain for every level of skier, covered with the bounty of 300 annual inches of the Greatest Snow on Earth®, and 2.026 skiable acres, 100 runs and 21 lifts. For a remarkable five years running, Deer Valley was again named the #1 ski resort in North America by the readers of SKI Magazine in 2012.
TravelGuard Insurance Link..pdf
Make check or money order payable to: Sitzmark Ski Club of Milwaukee, Inc. Send to: Nancy Woltzen, 3145 S. New York Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207