SUNDAY MARCH 13, 2022
SUNDAY MARCH 20, 2022
Alpine Meadows Palisades Lake Tahoe
Palisades Tahoe, formerly Squaw Valley Ski Resort and Alpine Meadows is an internationally renowned mountain resort in North Lake Tahoe, California and proud host of the 1960 Olympic Winter Games. The resort spans 6,000 skiable acres across two mountains, with stunning views of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada. Skiers and riders of all ability levels are welcomed, from beginners looking to learn on gentle terrain, to intermediates looking to progress on the corduroy of our perfectly, wide-open bowls, to experts who want to tackle the legendary steeps, towering cliffs and heart-pumping chutes that continue to be ground zero for boundary breaking skiing and riding. But best of all, most runs have a spectacular view of Lake Tahoe.
The resort features slopeside lodging at The Village at Palisades Tahoe, which bustles year-round with nonstop events and over 50 bars, restaurants, and boutiques. With an annual average of 400 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny California days, Palisades Valley is known as the Spring Skiing Capital and provides the longest ski and snowboard season in Lake Tahoe. Palisades is on the Ikon Pass, the new standard in season passes, which grants access to 45 iconic destinations across five continents. Ahead of the 2020-21 season, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows announced its commitment to change the resort name, removing the word "squaw," which is widely considered offensive. The resort has begun work on determining a new name, which will be unveiled in 2021. Visit the Palisades Tahoe Valley Alpine Meadows website.
- Round-trip Airfare from Milwaukee to Reno on American Airlines
- Round-trip ground transportation from airport to Lodge.
- 7 nights lodging at The Village at Palisades Tahoe
- Amenities include 4 person condos with full kitchens, and gas fireplace
- Porterage included
- Choice of 3, 4, 5 or 6 day lift tickets, regular and senior/military. 80+ ski free
- 1 dinner party, Dinner will be scheduled as part of the trip. A second event may be added
- Ski in Ski out (the lifts are a short walk from the condos)
- Welcome reception upon arrival, Covid-19 regulations dependent
- Ski storage with boot dryers
Round trip flights from Milwaukee to Reno with a stop in Las Vegas on the outbound flight and Denver on the return home. We will be flying on Southwest Airlines:
03/13 SW #1164 MKE/LAS 9:50 am - 11:45 am
03/13 SW #2029 LAS/RNO 12:45 pm - 2:10 pm
03/20 SW #1475 RNO/DEN 5:10 pm - 8:15 pm
03/20 SW #1311 DEN/MKE 9:20 pm - 12:25 am
The Village at Palisades Tahoe Condominiums
The VIllage at Palisades Tahoe Condos are Two-Bedroom Condos offer spacious rooms and comfortable decor to please the whole family. Each unit is individually decorated around the focal points of a cozy gas fireplace and French doors that open up onto a Juliet Balcony. Each unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops. The Two-Bedroom unit comes with a king/split king in each bedroom and a queen pull out sofa bed in the living room. This unit also has two full bathrooms.
Cost if paid by check (payment plan is available)*
Complete Package including lodging, air, and lift packages:
3 day lift $ 2111
4 day lift $ 2192
5 day lift $ 2272
6 day lift $ 2337
Lodging and lift only packages:
3 day lift $ 1373
4 day lift $ 1454
5 day lift $ 1581
6 day lift $ 1647
Lodging and air only package
Lodging only package:
* If using Credit or Debit Card, an additional 3% fee is charged (club does not receive any part of this fee). See registration details for credit pricing. If you accidentally pay using credit or debit by mistake, you can contact the treasurer immediately. If its by 10 pm central the same day we should be able to reverse the payment and avoid the 3% fee. There will still be a .30 cent refund fee charged by the payment system. If past this deadline, once you pay with credit/debit the merchant will not refund this fee and you will not be refunded this fee if you cancel off the trip.
Deadline for sign-up is January 11, 2022
Be sure to read and understand the
Ski Trip Policies
Trip Insurance is highly recommended. See links to insurance options on the website under Western Trips.
Covid-19 cancellation policy for this trip:
American Airlines does not provide cancellation refunds or vouchers for individuals with group air bookings. American Airline policies will be followed if a flight is cancelled due to Covid-19. Refunds for lodging cancellations or shortened stays will be honored due to federal, state or local government restrictions and/or shut downs due to a viral pandemic unless club Ski Trip Policies are more strict. Lift tickets will be refunded. Ground transportation may or may not be refunded. Cancellation refunds for air, lodging and lifts in all cases will follow the club's Ski Trip Policies.
Make check or money order payable to Sitzmark Ski Club of Milwaukee, Inc., and Mail to:
7549 Riverview Road
Franklin, WI 53132
Pay online with a credit or debit card in full
Once your online payment is recorded or your check is received, your online registration will be confirmed via email.