SATURDAY JANUARY 16, 2021
SATURDAY JANUARY 23, 2021
Trip has been cancelled as of December 14 due to Covid restrictions. Look for the trip to be rescheduled next year.
Taos Ski Valley
Kachina Peak stands high above the Sangre de Cristo mountain range at 12,481 feet. From here, skiers and boarders survey some of the finest terrain in North America - bone dry powder shots, steep chutes, big bumps, cornices, and glades- it is all here. If heart-stopping terrain is not your thing, you will find miles of well-manicured slopes and gradual groomers to carve up all season long. This mecca of snow sports shows every level of skier and boarder a great time.
Skiing and riding are at the heart of the Taos Ski Valley experience. The 2014 construction of the Kachina Peak chairlift was the first of numerous on-hill improvements to enhance skiing and riding opportunities. Additional chairlift upgrades include a new Gondola and the replacement of Lift 1 with Taos’s first high-speed quad.
Recognizing the importance of a mountain experience connected to a vibrant core, the revitalization of Taos includes a new village at the foot of the slopes complementing its one-of-a-kind surroundings. A re-energized pedestrian village and plaza will include a riverwalk experience, new retail shops and will provide a year-round gathering point for visitors, events and programs.
- 7 nights lodging at Snakedance Condominiums
- Amenities include 4 person condos with full kitchens, fireplaces, private balconies, hot tub and ski in/ski out
- Porterage included
- Choice of 4, 5 or 6 day lift tickets, regular and senior/military. 80+ ski free
- 2 dinner parties, one at the owner's home, Covid-19 regulations dependent. Cost of group restaurant dinner is not included in pricing due to uncertainty. Dinner will be scheduled at a later date per Covid regulations and paid for in Taos for those wishing to participate.
- Complimentary vest with optional Sitzmark Logo at additional cost
- Welcome reception upon arrival, Covid-19 regulations dependent
- Scheduled trip to town of Taos
- Ski storage with boot dryers
Air package has been cancelled.
414 529 4665
Snakedance Two-Bedroom Condos offer spacious rooms and comfortable decor to please the whole family. Each unit is individually decorated around the focal points of a cozy gas fireplace and French doors that open up onto a Juliet Balcony. Each unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops. The Two-Bedroom unit comes with a king/split king in each bedroom and a queen pull out sofa bed in the living room. This unit also has two full bathrooms.
Cost if paid by check (payment plan is available)*:
Complete package estimated cost is $1,520-$1,570 until Southwest air is released late August
Packages with air have been eliminated due low utilization rates and deadlines for our air contract
Lodging and lift only packages:
3 day lift $1,015
4 day lift $1,100
5 day lift $1,185
6 day lift $1,265
No air and no lift package:
Senior (65-79) and Military deduct:
3 day lift $46
4 day lift $61
5 day lift $77
6 day lift $92
* If paying using Credit Card or Debit Card, additional 3% fee is charged (club does not receive any part of this fee). See registration details for credit pricing. Due to new PayPal regulations, merchant fee will not be refunded if you cancel.
Deadline for sign-up is December 15, 2020
Be sure to read and understand the
Ski Trip Policies
Trip Insurance is highly recommended. See links to insurance options on the website under Western Trips.
Covid-19 cancellation policy for this trip:
Southwest Airlines does not provide cancellation refunds or vouchers for individuals with group air bookings. Southwest's policies will be followed if a flight is cancelled due to Covid-19. Refunds for lodging cancellations or shortened stays will be honored due to federal, state or local government restrictions and/or shut downs due to a viral pandemic unless club Ski Trip Policies are more strict. Lift tickets will be refunded. Ground transportation may or may not be refunded. Cancellation refunds for air, lodging and lifts in all cases will follow the club's Ski Trip Policies.
Make check or money order payable to Sitzmark Ski Club of Milwaukee, Inc., and Mail to:
4825 State Road 144
Slinger, WI 53086
Pay online with a credit or debit card in full
Once your online payment is recorded or your check is received, your online registration will be confirmed via email.