SATURDAY DECEMBER 7, 2019
WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 11, 2019
Six more spots for packages with air have been added to Vail. No other packages are available at this time.
Vail Ski Resort is the largest resort in the United States with some of the most diverse and expansive skiing in the world and blessed with over 300 days of sunshine a year. The Front Side of Vail is home to the most groomed terrain on the planet while the World-Famous Back Bowls offer wide open skiing and amazing views.
Vail boasts 3 distinct areas of the mountain, each with their own features and fortes, including 3 terrain parks, 7 bowls spanning 7 miles and 5,289 acres of skiable terrain. There are 195 trails and a trail classification of 18%/29%/53% (beginner /intermediate/ advanced and expert).
- New! Early morning departure to allow for additional half day skiing or sightseeing upon arrival. No late check-in!
- New! An 8-person single bed condo has been added to our lodging choice for this year to better accommodate singles
- New! Choice of 3, 4 or 5 day lift ticket. Ski 3 full days and choice to ski half days on arrival and/or departure
- Round trip bus transportation from Denver to Vail (2 hours) with food stop
- 4 nights lodging at the Landmark West Condominiums (6 per condo or 8 person condo)
- Pizza party!
- Hot tub parties with Mudslides!
- Amenities include outdoor heated pool and 3 hot tubs, fully equipped kitchen, balcony with scenic views, daily housekeeping and fireplace
- 150 yards to Lionshead Gondola
Round trip direct flights from Milwaukee to Denver on Southwest Airlines:
Dec 7 6:00 am - 7:45 am
Dec 11 7:45 pm - 11:00 pm
The beautiful and friendly Lionshead Village is completely closed off to cars and buses, offering a short walk to the Eagle Bahn gondola, Chair 8 (Born Free Express), the Arrabelle Square outdoor ice rink (with skate rental), and numerous shops and restaurants.
Originally built in the late 60s, Lionshead was recently renovated in Austrian-inspired style. Long-time favorite restaurants Bart & Yeti’s and Garfinkel’s (Garf's to locals) anchor the diverse culinary scene. The Vail Chop House and Tavern at Vail Square offer more upscale dining options as well as a great place for slope-side cocktails.
There is a mix of shopping, from luxury goods to much-loved outdoor lifestyle brands like Burton, Patagonia, Salomon and The North Face. Also, the walk between Lionshead and Vail Village only takes 10-15 minutes, or there is a complimentary In-Town bus that runs regularly, all day long and well into the evening.
Cost if paid by check (payment plan is available)*:
Complete packages including air, lodging and lifts:
3 day lift $950
4 day lift $1,005
5 day lift $1,055
Lodging and air only package:
Lodging and lift only packages:
3 day lift $780
4 day lift $835
5 day lift $885
Lodging only package
* If paying using Credit Card or Debit Card, additional 3% fee is charged (club does not receive any part of this fee). See registration details for credit pricing.
Deadline for sign-up and final payment is October 4, 2019
Be sure to read and understand the new for 2019-2020
Ski Trip Policies
Trip Insurance is highly recommended
Make check or money order for down payment or full payment, payable to Sitzmark Ski Club of Milwaukee, Inc., and Mail to:
4825 State Road 144
Slinger, WI 53086
Pay online with a credit or debit card in full
Once your online payment is recorded or your check is received, your online registration will be confirmed via email.