WINTER PARK COLORADO
February 18, 2017 (Sat) – February 25, 2017 (Sat)
*Cost: $879 (4 day lift) by Check Only,
$905 (4 day lift) by Credit Card
*Cost: $679 (No lifts) by Check Only,
$699 (No lifts) by Credit Card
*Cost: $600 (No train) by Check Only,
$620 (No train) by Credit Card
*Cost: $422 (No train or Lifts) by Check Only,
$435 (No train or Lifts) by Credit Card
Pay by check or pay using Credit Card which includes a 3% Paypal fee (Club does not receive any part of this fee).
(Final payment & trip deadline December 12, 2016)
Ride the California Zephyr through amazing mountain passes and tunnels to Fraser, Co for a week of winter fun in the mountains.
*Pricing for land only, no lifts and Superliner Roomettes available (one way or round trip). also available (see online sign up on the Sitzmark website up for details). Price is subject to fuel surcharges. Insurance is available and recommended.
Trip Leader: Tom Gale 414-350-0300
- Round trip Milwaukee to Fraser CO via Amtrak train, no baggage fees
- 334 Hiawatha: departs (MKE) Milwaukee, WI at 11:00A on Sat, Feb 18. Arrives (CHI) Union Station at 12:29P on Sat, Feb 18
- 5 California Zephyr: departs (CHI) Union Station at 2:00P on Sat, Feb 18. Arrives (WIP) Fraser, CO at 10:07A on Sun, Feb 19
- 6 California Zephyr: departs (WIP) Fraser, CO at 3:50P on Fri, Feb 24. Arrives (CHI)Union Station at 2:50P on Sat, Feb 25
- 339 Hiawatha: departs (CHI) Union Station at 5:08P on Sat, Feb 25. Arrives (MKE) Milwaukee, WI at 6:45P on Sat, Feb 25
- Round trip transportation from Fraser to Winter Park via hotel shuttle
- 5 nights lodging at the Zephyr Mountain Lodge (6 per condo)
- 110’ from the Zephyr Express lift
- Amenities include outdoor hot tubs, gas fireplace, kitchen, fitness room and ski lockers Free local shuttle, on site shops, restaurants, pub and other amenities
- 4 of 5 day lift ticket
- Group parties
Winter Park, often referred to as Colorado’s favorite, spreads out over five separate mountains. It has 3,060 total skiable acreage, 143 designated trails and 1,212 acres of off-piste terrain, including Vasquez Cirque and glade skiing. 25 lifts, including 7 high speed lifts. Whether the moguls of Mary Jane or the blanket of irresistible powder at Parsenn Bowl and Vasquez Cirque, Winter Park has something for everyone from beginner to advanced. Winter Park Mountain has a trail classification of 28%/21%/51% (beginner/intermediate/advanced and expert).
Make check or money order payable to:
Sitzmark Ski Club of Milwaukee, Inc.
Mail to: Mark Harris, N56W18741 Silver Spring Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Once your online payment is recorded or your check is received, your online registration will be confirmed via email.