WINTER PARK COLORADO
February 13, 2016 (Sat) – February 20, 2016 (Sat)
Cost*: $915 via train
$815 via air
(Final payment & trip deadline December 12, 2015)
Ride the California Zephyr through amazing mountain passes and tunnels to Fraser, Co for a week of winter fun in the mountains.
*A variety of pricing options are available for land only, air instead of train, no lifts, and a limited number of Superliner Roomettes (one way or round trip).
Price is subject to fuel surcharges. Insurance is available and recommended (see pdf below for information and a link to sign up for insurance online).
Trip Leaders: Tom Gale 414-350-0300 & Mike Mueller
Trip via train includes:
- Round trip Milwaukee to Fraser CO via Amtrak train, no baggage fees
- 334 Hiawatha: departs (MKE) Milwaukee, WI at 11:00A on Sat, Feb 13. Arrives (CHI) Union Station at 12:29P on Sat, Feb 13
- 5 California Zephyr: departs (CHI) Union Station at 2:00P on Sat, Feb 13. Arrives (WIP) Fraser, CO at 10:07A on Sun, Feb 14
- 6 California Zephyr: departs (WIP) Fraser, CO at 3:50P on Fri, Feb 19. Arrives (CHI)Union Station at 2:50P on Sat, Feb 20
- 339 Hiawatha: departs (CHI) Union Station at 5:08P on Sat, Feb 20. Arrives (MKE) Milwaukee, WI at 6:45P on Sat, Feb 20
- Round trip transportation from Fraser to Winter Park via hotel shuttle
- 5 nights lodging at the Zephyr Mountain Lodge (6 per condo)
- 110’ from the Zephyr Express lift
- Amenities include outdoor hot tubs, gas fireplace, kitchen, fitness room and ski lockers Free local shuttle, on site shops, restaurants, pub and other amenities
- 4 day lift ticket
- Group parties
Trip via air includes:
Air on Southwest Airlines, 4 day lift ticket, 5 nights lodging. No transportation via airport to/from resort
WN 1547 14FEB MKEDEN 1255P 230P
WN 1744 19FEB DENMKE 310P 625P
**ALL BAGS FLY FREE**
Winter Park, often referred to as Colorado’s favorite, spreads out over five separate mountains. It has 3,060 total skiable acreage, 143 designated trails and 1,212 acres of off-piste terrain, including Vasquez Cirque and glade skiing. 25 lifts, including 7 high speed lifts. Whether the moguls of Mary Jane or the blanket of irresistible powder at Parsenn Bowl and Vasquez Cirque, Winter Park has something for everyone from beginner to advanced. Winter Park Mountain has a trail classification of 28%/21%/51% (beginner/intermediate/advanced and expert).
TravelGuard Insurance Link..pdf
Make check or money order payable to:
Sitzmark Ski Club of Milwaukee, Inc.
Mail to: Mark Harris, N56W18741 Silver Spring Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Once your online payment is recorded or your check is received, your online registration will be confirmed via email.