VAIL COLORADO WEEKEND
Happy 22nd Year!
December 9, 2015 (Wednesday) to December 13, 2015 (Sunday)
Cost*: $XXX with a 3 day ticket
$XXX with a 4 day ticket
or $XXX without lift ticket
Trip deadline and final payment due at sign up
Price is subject to fuel surcharges. Insurance is available and recommended (see pdf below for information and a link to sign up for insurance online).
Trip Leader: Marc Pettit - 414- 588-5949 or email@example.com
- Round trip air from Milwaukee to Denver on Frontier Airlines (outbound) Southwest (inbound)
- 12/9/15: MKE/DEN #2372 2:15P - 3:25P
- 12/13/15: DEN/MKE #3015 8:20P - 11:30P
- Round trip bus transportation from Denver to Vail (2 hours)
- 4 nights lodging at the Landmark West & Enzian Condos (6 per condo)
- 150 yards to Lionshead Gondola
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, balcony with scenic views, daily housekeeping and fireplace
- Outdoor heated pool and three hot tubs
- 3 or 4 day lift ticket (4th day, ski on Sunday)
- $15 lunch voucher per person
- Hot tub parties with Beer & Mudslides!
Vail Ski Resort is the largest resort in the United States with some of the most diverse and expansive skiing in the world and blessed with over 300 days of sunshine a year. The Front Side of Vail is home to the most groomed terrain on the planet while the World Famous Back Bowls offer wide open skiing and amazing views.
After skiing or other winter activities Vail has so much to offer including world class dining, shopping and spa facilities. Cozy, without cars, the awesome mountain deployed in front as you walk leisurely down the cobble-stone streets, the town of Vail runs the gamut from elegant shopping, to quick café latte’s, fine dining, and everything in-between. Nowhere else will you find such a world class dining experience concentrated in a small walkable setting like Vail. From five star restaurants to the local pizza place, Vail has everything you could ask for in a dining experience.
VAIL Like Nothing on earth!
Vail boasts 3 distinct areas of the mountain, each with their own features and fortes, including 3 terrain parks, 7 bowls spanning 7 miles and 5,289 acres of blank canvas. There are 193 trails, 31 strategically placed lifts and 1 gondola. Vail has a trail classification of 18%/29%/53% (beginner/intermediate/advanced and expert).
TravelGuard Insurance Link..pdf
Sign up for the event online and then either pay online with a credit or debit card (must pay current balance in full) or make check or money order payable to: Sitzmark Ski Club of Milwaukee, Inc. Send to arrive before payment due dates: final payment due at sign up.
Mail to: Mark Harris, N56W18741 Silver Spring Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Once your online payment is recorded or your check is received, your online registration will be confirmed via email.